- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2020.
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as
- (a) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination;OR
- (b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- (c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- (d) The Students should have cleared NATA or JEE Paper II
For more details on eligible score in National Aptitude Test in
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course for the academic year 2020-2021.
- You will typically be required to have a good undergraduate architecture degree or Prospective students with significant professional experience in architecture, design or a related area are also likely to be considered. along with any one of the following qualifying GATE EXAM SCORE / TANCET EXAM SCORE / CONSORTIUM ENTRANCE EXAM SCORE as per the Anna University and Council of Architecture norms.